Statement from Swanage Jazz Festival Committee at 23 April
Swanage Jazz Festival
is Postponed until July 2021
We are very sad to announce that for reasons beyond our control we are postponing Swanage Jazz Festival to 9 – 11 July 2021.
We cannot guarantee that social distancing will be lifted or that venues will be able to re-open in time to guarantee the festival can run this year.
We are writing to all ticket holders with options.
We hope to be able to run the Festival again in 2021. Meantime we are in discussion with the artists due to appear this year about ways we can help them and bring digital projects to you on this site. We will update you when we know more here and on Facebook.