Covid 19 and
Swanage Jazz Festival
In launching a full 2022 Swanage Jazz Festival, we have no idea what the general situation will be concerning Covid 19 this Summer. We are hopeful that it will be possible to stage the Festival in full and as advertised. The position is exactly the same for all other Festival and Event operators currently planning and advertising events for this Summer.
- We are monitoring the Covid 19 situation on a weekly basis.
- Swanage Jazz Festival will comply with all prevailing Government regulations regarding Covid 19. We will only cancel the 2022 Festival if Government regulations make it impossible to stage the Festival in a safe and viable manner. In that case we will offer refunds to ticket holders and a Ticket Rollover option.
- We do not envisage socially distancing concerts and will not be doing so unless so instructed by HM Government or required to do so by our venues.
- The use of face masks at concerts is at the ticket purchasers’ discretion and will not be enforced unless required by HM Government.
- We will provide hand sanitiser at all venues.
- We encourage all purchasers to ensure that they are fully vaccinated before attending the Festival. We will not require PCR or Lateral Flow Tests or proof of vaccination unless required by HM Government.
- In the event of Covid-enforced changes, we will keep ticket purchasers informed of any requirements that may affect their attendance at and the nature of Swanage Jazz Festival. We will inform ticket holders by email and on our Facebook page and this website.